The fields are ripe for the harvest....
If you would like to support Aldergrove Brazil Mission Society (ABMS), we welcome your donations.
Our financial commitment to this work can only be reached through the continuing generosity and support of our donors, individuals, groups and church deaconries. There are several ways you can donate.
- One time donation
- Your donation goes to “Mission Aid”.
- There is no cost to ABMS for donations via PayPal Giving Fund.
- Donation receipt will be issued to you via email by PayPal Giving Fund.
- One time or monthly donation.
- Your donation goes to area of your choice.
- There is a cost of 1.6% + $0.30 to ABMS for donations via PayPal.
- Donation receipt will be issued to you by ABMS.
- One time or monthly donation; you can specify where your donation goes.
- The cost to ABMS is 3.5% for monthly donations and 3.75% for one-time donations.
- Donation receipt will be issued to you from Canada Helps.
If you donate by cheque or e-transfer, please fill out the form to specify where your donation should go and so ABMS can issue a tax receipt. If not specified, it will be used for “Mission Aid”. (Click on the link on the right to access the form.)
Your cheque should be made out to “Aldergrove Brazil Mission Society” and mailed to:
Aldergrove Brazil Mission Society
PO Box 809 Stn Aldergrove
To send an e-transfer please use this email address:
abmstreasurer [at]gmail [dot] com
What Happens to Your Donations?
Aldergrove Brazil Mission Society (ABMS) supports the work of our missionaries (Pastors Jim Witteveen and Jon Chase), church plant expenses, theological training and student support (John Calvin Institute), publishing/translation expenses and the operation of the Reformed Reading Room. We are thankful and continue to receive donations for this work, although the vast majority of the revenue comes from the supporting churches who are assessed per member each year.
Mission Aid Committee (MAC) is a committee of the Aldergrove Brazil Mission Society. MAC supports Reformed education, Bursary Program, Pastor’s Library Fund, Education Fund and Puritan Symposium, Conferences and much more. Most of this work is facilitated by the Mission Aid Worker (Chris Boersema) and the Reformed Education Worker (Elias). MAC does not send out assessments to churches, although we are thankful for the many churches that continue to support us each year. MAC’s financial commitment to this work can only be reached through the continuing generosity and support of individuals, churches, businesses and other groups.